Thursday 13 October 2011

“A picture speaks a thousand words”

This is an idiom, for me it’s about something that we can describe even it’s just about a one thing or a picture. But, the true meaning of this idiom is about a picture that can tell us a story. I’m agreeing with this idiom, because when there is a picture that we see, we must have a feeling to know what that painting is about. In that situation, we can create a thousand of questions in our mind, with that we can guess many kind of story about that painting. We also can use this idiom in our daily life, which is when we saw someone with a poor appearance we can say that he/she had a hard day in their life, that’s mean even a man kind have a relation with this idiom. So, that’s why I’m agree with this idiom because this idiom can lead me to think more than I want especially about something that is new in my life. Besides that, this idiom is teaching me to explore something on why it is become like that and it’s also train me to use my brain function more than usually. Why it is, because when I can’t get what actually that I want, it lead me to try another solution that can solve my problems. That’s why this idiom “a picture speaks a thousand words” is so meaningful to many people including me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment