Friday 28 October 2011

The Magical Forest

            Before I’m forgotten, I’m not the only one that lost in the magical forest, my other 2 friend also with me that time. Before we were transferred to the magical forest, we were playing hide and seek, but at the moment we start to play something strange happen to us which is make us feel very dizzy. After we open our eyes, we were at somewhere else that we never imagine before, but at that moment we were lost in different places. I try to find them and the way out of the forest but when I realized it is the same path that I walk for about 30 minutes. I try to calm myself so that I will never scare in this situation, because when we are panic it could lead us to a bad thing. After that, I saw a light in distant which is made me wonder what that was, and from that moment I meet Odin. He helps me to find the way out of the magical forest. In our journey to find the way out, I saw many weird things such as a butterfly with the wings of light, a speaking tree, and even singing plants. All of the weird things that I saw also have a huge size which is made me feel so little in the forest. After we walk nearly about 2 hours we bumped with an old woman, which is I taught that she also lost in the magical forest. I brave myself and ask her weather she had found a way out of the jungle, but when the old woman face us she make me scared for the first time. It is because, her looked was so creepy with a sharp looking in her eyes, but actually she is so kind and has a sense of humour. The old woman told Odin to lead me just straight on the path at her back if I want to leave this place, after we have some nice conversation with her we start our journey back. After we passed the old woman, she suddenly disappears and once again gives me a goose bump. Not long after that, I found the way out of the magical forest, Odin say if I want to go back I need to close my eyes three times. At the third time I open my eyes I found that all my friends were there at the background of my house, they said they were just transferred not far away from my house and not like me. It makes me wonder how long that I’ve been lost, because at that moment it was about 6 p.m. and make me feel like it just a dream. But, I think that was the best journey that I had in the magical forest.       

No comments:

Post a Comment