Thursday 18 August 2011


My Funniest Moment

There are many funniest moment that happen to me especially since I was child. Almost all of it I can’t forget, because it’s so embarrassing for me cause it’s always happen in front of other people especially my friends. My funniest moment that I can’t forget the most is when every time I’m using a cell phone. It’s happen when I’m 13 years old, which am I try to call my aunt and want to wish her a happy birthday. But, the number that I dial was at her work place which is at the main office room and when I heard a voice answering my call I didn't hesitate and on the spot I wish that person a happy birthday. Firstly, I didn't realise it because the voice that I heard is also a female voice, but when she told me that she’s not my aunt I just ignore her and assume that she is joking. On the next day, when I met my aunt I told her everything that happen yesterday, but she told me that she didn't get any phone call from me. On that moment I realize that she is not trying to lie to me, and with my red faces they all just laugh at me including my parents. From that day if I want to wish my family on any date of anniversary, I just wish it when I met them in front of me. So, that’s why it’s important to read first on anything that you want to do before it will embarrass you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment