Friday 28 October 2011

Things that I bought because of advertisement

-       I think there is a thing that I bought because of their advertisement, and maybe all of people have done that too. The things that I bought because of advertisement is a toys, it is because the way they show how the toys working in the television is very interesting. It makes me wonder if the toys are really can work like that. Besides that, the advertisement is really convincing and made me want to own it. I really easy to get influenced by the advertisement because of my young age, it is because I’m just 10 years old back then. Besides that, I also have bought a food because of their advertisement, and of course it is a fast food. But, the food that I bought didn’t disappoint me, because for me fast food is still good to eat.   

No comments:

Post a Comment