Monday 30 April 2012


Task 7: Paragraph Writing

Question 1
Topic: The food that I like.

Topic Sentence: My favourite food is home cooking food.

Supporting Details:
a)   The food is cooked with love by my mother.
b)  No need to worry about the hygiene of the food.
c)   Home cooking food is cheaper than the food that we buy outside. 

Conclusion: The conclusion, food that was cooked at home is the best for me.

Linkers/Sequence Connectors Used:
-      Besides
-      Lastly
-      It is because
-      Because
-      Or
-      And
-      To conclude

 
          The food that I like is a home cooking food especially when it was cooked by my mother. I prefer this kind of food because the food is cooked with love by my mother. Besides, when it was cooked at home I don’t have to worry about the food hygiene it’s because we can see by our own eyes how the food is prepared and we can already know whether it is clean or not. Lastly, home cooking food is cost me cheaper than the food that we buy outside for example from the restaurant and other places that selling food. It is because, when we cooked the food by our own it only cost for the ingredients, besides the quantity is very different from the restaurant, which is we take the food as much as we want. To conclude, in my opinion the food that were cooked at home is the best for me.
 
 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment