Monday 30 April 2012

Task 6: Writing Mistake

          In writing there are so many mistake that I always do especially in the grammar. Besides, I also can’t find the right word or sentence to describe what actually that I want to tell in my writing. Firstly, when it’s time for English subject especially writing, I really think that I can’t make it even for answering a little question I’m still thinking twice or more because I don’t have a confident in myself. After a few years pass, when I set in my mind English is fun subject I find it become easier for me to write, maybe it’s because a lot of reading in English is helping. But, when writing I still have a problem especially to start each of the paragraph. This is because; it’s hard for me to get an idea in the beginning to start my writing. I think, to overcome our problem in writing there are many way that we can do. Firstly, reading an English article is the best way so that we knew many more words that maybe new for us, not just read an article but any kind of book or magazine as long it’s English. Besides, we also can learn by watching a movie or listen to music in English, but it’s not the best way because we may enjoy the movie or music more then to learn the English. So, just think English is an easy and fun subject, it’s make you easier to learn.      

No comments:

Post a Comment